The summer edition of SkinTec looks at the successful and on-time completion of construction at the busy Chase Center site where Enclos designed and installed the enclosures for the Arena, two office Towers, and the Gatehouse. Additionally, coverage showcases some recent and on-going behind-the-scenes coverage for the construction efforts for the NFL stadium in Las Vegas.
The Los Angeles Times check-in on construction progresses at Resorts World Las Vegas, one of the largest facade projects ever completed by Enclos, surpassing 1,203,000 square feet!
ENR New York reveals the Best Projects 2019 winners, including Kimmel Pavilion in the healthcare and Hudson Yards in the mixed-use categories.
Two recent Enclos projects, 432 Park Avenue and World Trade Center Oculus, are included in Architecture + Design (AD)’s list of 13 building redefining architecture in the last five years.
In the News
- Robert A.M. Stern: mastermind behind 220 Central Park South… Read More
- Project Highlight: The Getty Center… Read More
- The Roundest Most Iconic Building in Seattle… Read More
- 220 Central Park Ave claims of one of the most expensive homes in the world… Read More
- The newest street in San Francisco… Read More
- The Getty Museum: One of the greatest architectural wonders in Los Angeles… Read More