The fall edition of SkinTec looks at Allegiant Stadium’s progress in Las Vegas, where Enclos is installing the largest operable doors to-date for the company, a series of videos highlighting the completed work at New Stanford Hospital, and celebrates the Chase Center winning Autodesk’s AEC Excellence Award.
Additionally, Dezeen provides a glimpse into Comcast Technology Center, and industry leaders discuss managing risk when delivering complex curtainwall projects in this continuing education course.
This fall has been a busy one at Enclos with the relocation of offices in New York and Los Angeles.
Lastly, thanks to Engineering News-Record, who has released their Top 600 Specialty Contractors listing, with Enclos ranked as the leading glazing contractor of 2019. An industry-specific summary is provided by The USGlass News Network.
In The News
- First Look At One Steuart Lane: San Francisco’s Newest Luxury Waterfront Community… Read More
- New Stanford Hospital, ER Officially Open to Patients… Read More
- ENR NY’s Best Project Award: NYU Langone Medical Center: Kimmel Pavilion… Read More
- 1800 Arch St Wins Urban Land Institute Global Award for Excellence… Read More
- New Stanford Hospital Takes Holistic Approach to Technology… Read More
- Enclos in Top 10 of ENR New York’s Top Specialty Contractors List… Read More
- Chase Center Wins Bentley Year in Infrastructure Award for 4D Construction… Read More
- Next NGA West in St. Louis is Profiled as Ground-Breaking Nears… Read More