The Assistant Project Controls Manager will work within the operations project team to support the execution of projects from initiation to closeout. The candidate will work closely with the operations teams, tracking and reporting for all aspects of the project with an emphasis on cost information, document control and project specific requirements as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generate and provide detailed projects status & performance reports, charts & graphs based on analyses of cost with the project teams.
- Utilize database information to update project progress.
- Assist in the implementation of project tools and processes.
- Customize Project Control systems to meet specific project requirements.
- Document control responsibilities include maintaining PlanGrid or Procore projects for construction, shop, and production drawings.
- Project financial responsibilities include:
- Invoice review, approval and/or distribution
- Project revenue and cost projections
- Monthly rollouts and status reports
- Monthly progress billings, including stored material requirements
- Insurance/bonding maintenance
- Annual project audits
- Maintain and update various internal schedules as required.
- Support and assist all projects and job system setup functions within Procore.
- Assist with Procore training and revising SOP's for regular updates specific to company policies & procedures.
- Maintain Bill of Material releases and ECN's within ESP OnLine software, as needed based on operational resources.
- Based on project requirements manage the project's diversity/small business reporting needs.
- Assist with project closeout as needed.
- Associates or bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, accounting or related field, or equivalent combinations of training and related experience.
- Preferred 2-5 years of experience within construction or manufacturing industry or related field.
- Knowledge of Procore is required.
- Proficient in MS Excel and familiar with other Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Powerpoint.
- Knowledge of project scheduling and resource planning.
- High level of computer literacy and ability to learn new computer applications and processes.
- Ability to work across multiple levels within an organization effectively.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely through multiple channels of communication.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee has occasional exposure to construction and manufacturing environments and exposure to moderate noise. They must stand and walk occasionally. The employee has constant use of hands/fingers to grasp, pinch, pull, feel, or handle and manipulate parts and tools. They must frequently reach with hands and arms; use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel material. The employee will have frequent repetitive motions and occasionally be able to lift or move 25 lbs. The employee has constant requirement of specific vision abilities, including close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to focus. They must occasionally wear eye and ear protection Industry standard safety equipment is provided by the company and specific notice is posted in areas where safety equipment is required in various work environments.
- Constant 5-8 hrs/shift
- Frequent 2-5 hrs/shift
- Occasional Up to 2 hrs/shift
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Enclos Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Enclos, a wholly owned subsidiary of CH Holdings, will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Enclos Corp is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, military service, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law. Enclos will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.