The Summer 2024 Engineering internship position at Enclos is a 10-12 week program where the intern learns about Enclos engineering processes while working on monumental building projects.
Enclos is the premier facade contractor in the United States, providing design, engineering, fabrication, and assembly services for custom curtainwall systems. Projects include the World Trade Center Transit Center in New York City, the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History & Culture in Washington DC, and the Las Vegas Raiders Stadium in Las Vegas.
- The internship includes initial onboarding, learning about curtainwall façade design concepts, meeting people from different departments, and overviews of how the company operates.
- The program delves into the five main aspects of Engineering at Enclos; design, fabrication, structural analysis, project management, and vendor coordination.
- The intern covers each aspect in weekly segments by learning concepts, processes, and software. As the intern gains experience in each of the aspects, they will apply their skills to project work.
- Interns are given access to project, department, and specialist team meetings to gain real world industry insight.
- Towards the end of the internship, the intern will work in areas that fit interests and talent.
- The internship program provides training in a variety of CAD programs, real project experience, and an understanding of façade design.
- After completion, there is potential for part time work while finishing your degree, or a full-time position after graduation.
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated from an accredited college in either; Architectural Drafting, Mechanical Drafting, Architecture, or Mechanical Engineering.
- Ability to read architectural or mechanical drawings and blueprints.
- Proficiency in a CAD program, with preference to Inventor, Revit, AutoCAD, or Rhino.
Schedule & Duration
- Must be able to work at least 30 hours a week between the hours of 7am-5pm, Monday through Friday, in the corporate office located at 2770 Blue Water Road, Eagan, MN 55121.
- This is a twelve-week assignment with the potential and intent to become a permanent full-time position with competitive pay after graduation.
Internship status position is not eligible for benefits, holiday pay, or Flexible Time Off FTO. Full benefits will become available once the position is transferred to a permanent status.
Apply with a resume at https://enclos.com/careers/