The Summer 2023 Construction Project Management internship San Diego, CA is a 10-12 week program to learn about the various Enclos operations processes while working on monumental building projects.
Enclos is the premier facade contractor in the United States, providing design, engineering, fabrication, and assembly services for custom curtainwall systems. Projects include the World Trade Center Transit Center in New York City, the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History & Culture in Washington DC, and the Las Vegas Raiders Stadium in Las Vegas.
- The internship includes initial weeks of onboarding, learning about curtainwall façade design concepts, meeting people from a variety of different departments, and overviews of how the company operates.
- Training is provided on shop, field, project management, and vendor coordination in connection to actual projects and building sites.
- Interns are given access to project, department, and specialist team meetings to gain real world industry insight.
- Interns gain; knowledge of project management software i.e. Procore, Plangrid, Rhino, Bluebeam, real world project experience, and an understanding of façade design and aspects of construction project management.
- After internship completion, there is potential for part time work while finishing a degree, and upon graduation, acceptance into a full-time Project Coordinator role in the Enclos Construction Project Management training program S.O.A.R..
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college in; Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture or a related field.
- Interest in working in a Construction Project Manager career path.
- Ability to read architectural or mechanical drawings and blueprints is preferred.
- Ability to work with or learn project management software iProcore, Plangrid, Rhino, Bluebeam.
- Must be able to work at least 30 hours a week between the hours of 7am-5pm, Monday through Friday.
- Internship location: Fairfax, VA.
- 10-12 week assignment with the potential and intent to become a permanent full-time position with competitive pay.
Internship status position is not eligible for benefits, holiday pay, or Flexible Time Off FTO. Full benefits will become available once the position is transferred to a permanent status.