Enclos Corp., "Enclos," is a specialty subcontractor that designs, engineers, and builds skylines across the country. We are one of the premier curtainwall facade leaders in the United States today.
Enclos is looking for candidates to join our Project Management Trainee Program, S.O.A.R. Succession Opportunities through Advanced Rotation. Our S.O.A.R. Program provides training to individuals that are new or just beginning a Construction Project Management career.
As a Construction Project Coordinator in the S.O.A.R. Program, expertise is gained through training and experience as you rotate through key functional areas within Enclos that include Design, Estimating, Engineering, Shop, Field, and Project Management.
Training is provided through:
- Mentorship by industry experts within Enclos.
- Hands-on experience.
- On-line learning through our in-house learning portal.
The key to transitioning from the Project Coordinator role into a Project Management position is taking the training and experience gained throughout the S.O.A.R. Program and effectively applying it to required work activities. This unique training experience is like no other - S.O.A.R. with Enclos!
Preferred candidates should have:
- An Associate Degree, Bachelor's Degree, or will be completing a degree within the next 6 months in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture, or a related field.
- Related work experience, but not required.
- Familiarity with Project Management software Procore, PlanGrid, Rhino, Bluebeam and Microsoft Office software Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint.
- A willingness to travel and live throughout the United States during the length of the S.O.A.R. Program.
Enclos provides coordination of housing for all S.O.A.R. Program segment rotations.
To learn more about who we are, our culture, Core Values and see some of our key project experience, check us out at www.enclos.com.