The Summer 2024 Construction Project Management internship at Enclos is a 10-12 week program where the intern learns about Enclos operations processes while working on monumental building projects.
Enclos is the premier facade contractor in the United States, providing design, engineering, fabrication, and assembly services for custom curtainwall systems. With generations of in-house experts completing hundreds of award-winning exterior facade projects, our reputation is built on consistently delivering a quality experience for clients and employees.
- The internship includes initial weeks of onboarding, learning about curtainwall façade design concepts, meeting people from a variety of different departments, and overviews of how the company operates.
- Training is provided on shop, field, project management, and vendor coordination in connection to actual projects and building sites.
- Interns will be given access to project, department, and specialist team meetings to gain real world industry insight.
- Training is provided in project management software i.e. Procore, Plangrid, Rhino, Bluebeam, real world project experience, an understanding of façade design and aspects of construction project management.
- After internship completion, there is potential for part time work while finishing a degree, and upon graduation, acceptance into a full-time Project Coordinator role in the Enclos Construction Project Management training program, S.O.A.R.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college in; Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture or related field.
- Interest in working in a Construction Project Manager career path.
- Ability to read architectural or mechanical drawings and blueprints is preferred.
- Ability to learn & work with project management software iProcore, Plangrid, Rhino, Bluebeam.
Schedule & Duration
- The Internship is full-time hours during the summer and part-time hours during the school year. The internship is in the office and work hours are between 7am-5pm, Monday through Friday. Potential internship locations include East Coast: NYC, DC, Cleveland. West Coast: San Diego, Sacramento, Phoenix.
- The internship is a 10-12 week assignment with the potential and intent to become a permanent full-time position with competitive pay.
Internship status position is not eligible for benefits, holiday pay, or Flexible Time Off FTO. Full benefits will become available once the position is transferred to a permanent status.
Apply with a resume at https://enclos.com/careers/